- Bicycle Birding is back! Get your water bottles and back packs ready. For more information click Here.
- 2014 Field Trip Schedule Is Up!! Everything you need to know is on the Field Trip page.
- Hesthavn Work Parties are in full swing. Click Here for more information.
2014-2015 Speaker Schedule
Monthly Meeting Info:
- September 18: Joe Liebezelt - Avian Conservation Manager, Portland Audubon - History and natural history of the Klamath Basin
- October 16: Noah Strycker - Naturalist and writer His new book about distinctive characteristics of birds
- November 20: Bridget Callahan - Oregon Wild Fiftieth Anniversary of the Wilderness Act
- December 18: Member Slide Show!
Join us the third Thursday of every month, September through May, at the meeting hall of the First Presbyterian Church, 114 SW Eighth Street. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments and visiting. Chapter Meeting commences at 7:00 p.m. followed by the guest lecture at 7:30 p.m. Questions about the series can be directed to Chris Matthews
Open Meetings of the Board of Directors
ASC board meetings are open to all ASC members, and the board encourages you to come and see what we do. Our monthly board meeting is on Thursday one week before the General Meeting. See the calendar on the last page of The Chat for the meeting location.