- Hesthavn Fall work parties are on the schedule!
- Two 13-year-old birders have organized The 2016 Benton County Big Sit! Click HERE for more information.
2016-17 Speaker Schedule
- October 20. Tom Spies, Chief Scientist at the USFS Forest Sciences Lab in Corvallis.
dynamics and patterns of Coast Range vegetation and implications of managing for bird habitat”
- November 17. Matt Betts, Department of Forest Science, OSU.
“Do birds help trees grow in managed
forests? Lessons from a long-term experiment in the Oregon Coast Range.” This pair of
talks will provide insights into the biological life of the Coast Range, our backyard.
- December 15. Member Slide Night.
Bring up to 25 photos for a short presentation.
Bill Proebsting, Vice Pres. & Program Chair, email@example.com
Monthly Meeting Info:
Join us the third Thursday of every month, September through May, at the Chintimini Senior Center, located at
27th and Tyler. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments and visiting. Setup volunteers would be appreciated at 6:15! Social gathering begins at 6:30. Chapter Meeting commences at 7:00 p.m. followed by the guest lecture at 7:30 p.m. Questions about the series can be directed to Bill Proebsting 541-752-0108
Open Meetings of the Board of Directors
ASC board meetings are open to all ASC members, and the board encourages you to come and see what we do. Our monthly board meeting is on Thursday one week before the General Meeting. See the calendar on the last page of The Chat for the meeting location.