2015 Homer Campbell Award goes to
For the full story click here
OSU Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
- April 21 - ASC Bluebird Trail to conduct program in Salem For more information click here.
- Birdathon 2015 - April 25-26. Click here for more information.
- Bicycle Birding SCHEDULE is up - New manditory registration policy in effect!
- Birding by Ear A new 3-week class in conjunction with Avery House Nature Center starts May 13. Click here for more information.
2015 Speaker Schedule
Monthly Meeting Info:
- April 16 - Ram Papish
Seabird Youth Network in Alaska
Our April chapter
Ram Papish, a professional
artist, and field biologist.
In addition he
writes and illustrates
creates mysteries, acts
in Shakespeare plays,
and enjoys international travel and fantasy
Ram and his wife live in Toledo.
Ram offered several different programs,
and your program chair selected “Seabird
Youth Network,” a program about getting
communities in Alaska involved with seabird
- May 21 - Bridget Callahan,
The Wilderness Society - Fiftieth Anniversary
of Wilderness Act
Join us the third Thursday of every month, September through May, at the meeting hall of the First Presbyterian Church, 114 SW Eighth Street. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for refreshments and visiting. Chapter Meeting commences at 7:00 p.m. followed by the guest lecture at 7:30 p.m. Questions about the series can be directed to Chris Matthews
Open Meetings of the Board of Directors
ASC board meetings are open to all ASC members, and the board encourages you to come and see what we do. Our monthly board meeting is on Thursday one week before the General Meeting. See the calendar on the last page of The Chat for the meeting location.